If you still haven’t decided on what flavour your wedding cake should be, I have listed below my five favourite flavours of 2018 to help give you some inspiration!
- Classic Champagne and strawberry
- Banana and salted caramel
- Lemon sponge with a white chocolate buttercream
- Peanut butter cake with buttercream frosting
- Passion fruit and rum with vanilla bean buttercream
New for 2019 – our wedding ceremony-only packages!
I have decided to interview our experienced team to help you make those all-important wedding decisions…
So, you have begun planning your wedding and have come across the above question ‘What time should I book my ceremony?’ This all depends on what’s important to you. Below is an estimate timeline for a wedding day:
- Civil Ceremony/Partnership (20mins)
- Church (40mins – 1hr)
- Reception and Photos (1hr 15mins)
- Wedding Breakfast (2hrs)
- Speeches (30mins)
- Cutting of Cake (15mins)
- Evening reception (between 2hr – 4hr)
I would recommend discussing with your partner what takes priority out of the above and plan your wedding timeline around that. A few things to consider are:
There’s a certain type of enchantment that comes with good, old-fashioned English Country weddings. Even more so when we design one indoors, at a palatial Grand Hall in the heart of London.
TBR Floral Design
Check out TBR Floral Design’s latest blog post & YouTube Video about Melissa and Jason’s enchanted English countryside wedding held at One Great George Street on July 21st 2018.