Great by name, One Great George Street also offers great value eats in Central London to suit almost every occasion, pocket and palate. Are you a Westminster-based worker? MICE organiser? Wedding Planner? For all things culinary; I believe our venue truly lives up to its name. There’s one essential aspect of our catering operation that I’ve barely blogged about. It’s something of a Westminster secret. How easy have you found it to find a great value, quality lunch in Westminster which uses sustainable, fair trade and seasonal produce? Challenging at best. Enter our Brasserie One restaurant.
Ideal for a business lunch or simply a lunch-break treat to yourself, our in-house Brasserie One restaurant comes highly recommended. Offering a fortnightly-changing menu, it provides the flexibility and choice that we believe makes it the perfect lunchtime destination in this Central London area. From a quick soup to a leisurely three course meal with expertly-sourced wine including bio-dynamic options, and everything in between; this hidden lunchtime haven is ideal.
When writing the Brasserie One menus we incorporate an unfettered blend of traditional European and world cuisine that always have a degree of seasonality running through them. For example, popular palate pleasers include:
- The ‘Omelette Arnold Bennett’ – a comforting smoked-haddock dish with a history almost as rich as One Great George Street’s history!
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Maple & Miso-glazed Organic Salmon, Jasmine Rice & Yuzu Dressing
- Stuffed Aubergines with Lamb & Pine Nuts, Pomegranate & Coriander
To find out what all the fuss is about:
- Book a table at Brasserie One by emailing or calling: +44 (0) 20 7665 2340.
- Discover our Banqueting Catering Solutions
- Register for our Wedding Showcase: experience our venue & Wedding Canapés